DMCA Policy for YTMP3
YTMP3 is committed to respecting the rights of copyright owners and responding promptly to claims of copyright infringement. This DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) Policy outlines the procedures we follow when receiving notices of copyright infringement regarding content hosted on our website.
2. Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that material available on or through the YTMP3 website infringes your copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement to our designated copyright agent at [email protected]. Your notice must include the following information as required by the DMCA:
- Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the same online site are covered by a single notice, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and to be removed or to which access is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit YTMP3 to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit YTMP3 to contact you, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you believe that your content that was removed (or access to which was disabled) is not infringing, or that you are authorized by the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or the law, to post and use the content, You may send a counternotice containing the following information to [email protected]:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the content that has been removed or access to which has been disabled and the location where the content appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the content.
- Your name, address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court in which your address is located (or, if you are outside the United States, the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York) for the judicial district York), and you shall accept service of process from the person or such person's agent serving notice under subsection (c)(1)(C).
4. Repeat Violator Policy
YTMP3 maintains a policy of terminating the accounts of users who are repeat infringers of copyright, under appropriate circumstances.
5. Changes to this DMCA Policy
YTMP3 reserves the right to change or amend this DMCA Policy at any time and for any reason. Changes will be posted on this page with the updated effective date.
For any questions regarding this DMCA Policy, please contact:
Website URL: https://v1.ytmp3.download/
Website Name: YTMP3 - YouTube Video Downloader
Contact Email: [email protected]
Last Updated: [01-01-2024]
Please Note: This is a basic DMCA policy template. It is important to consult with a legal expert or attorney to ensure your policy fully complies with the DMCA and other applicable laws.